Do you use MyYahoo as your home page?
Did you know that you can get content like this blog dynamically delivered to your MyYahoo home page?
This is done by Adding Content in the form of an RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feed.
Here's an example. Let's say you want to add this blog to your MyYahoo home page so everytime you check your home page you'll see if/when new content has been added.
1. Log in to your MyYahoo home page.
2. Depending on how you have customized your home page, find the link that says "Add Content" and click on it.
3. In the Find box, on the right side, there is a small link that says "Add RSS by URL". Click on that link.
4. There is now a box where you can add an RSS URL. For the sake of this tutorial, add this URL:
This is the RSS feed for Next Level Biz Tips. Copy and paste it into the box where it says "Add RSS by URL" and click the ADD button.
5. After you click the ADD button, you will be taken to a page to verify the info you've submitted. Confirm that it's correct and click the ADD button.
6. There you have it. When you go back to your MyYahoo home page, the feed will be added to your content and you'll be able to see everytime I add new content to this blog.
7. The new content box will be automatically added to the end of your list on your MyYahoo home page. To move it up to the top or another position, click on the Edit button and then click on Move Up until you get it to the position you want.
TIP: If you have a blog or a website that uses an RSS feed, definitely you should add your own feed. This puts your site into the Yahoo search engine, bypassing the $299 submission fee.