These instructions are for Typepad blogs.
To get each post to have the title and hyperlink in the daily email reports, you must use the RSS option vs. the user name, login info.
1. Log in to your bloglet account and click on the pencil icon to edit.
2. Weblog title and URL stays the same
3. Delete weblog id, username and password
4. in the Server field, put in your RSS feed URL (you find this on the home page of your blog on the link that says "syndicate this site". Right click on the link, select "properties" and a new window will open. Copy the "address URL". It looks like this: http://coachezines.typepad.com/coachezinesblog/index.rdf - notice the link ends in /index.rdf)
5. in the weblog type box, select RSS
6. Make sure the "enabled" box is checked
7. Make sure the button for "send first _ characters of each post" is selected. I advise 400-500 characters.
8. Click on the Test Connection link. A new window will open. It should say Success so you know the feed is working.
9. Click on Save Weblog and your finished.